[racket] Basic inquiry

From: saad bashir (bashir.saad at gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 11 16:22:43 EDT 2012

I am back again.  I had a basic inquiry and your help got me started.

My problem is as follows:

*I have just started to work through 2Htdp (i.e. the second edition) that
you had guided me to. Having gone through the prologue I am now on the
second chapter, "Fixed-size data."  But have got stuck almost at the start.
 I have successfully done the first two exercises but have hit a road block
on exercise 3 (section 2.1.3 "Mixing it up").  I do not know what
instruction to use to insert or extract a letter from the ith position.  I
think I am doing something wrong when trying to look up things in Helpdesk.
Please help.*
*
*
*Saad