[racket] Custom Key Bindings - Post Your File

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu May 10 20:49:27 EDT 2012

FWIW, run and reindent are already menu-key based shortcuts (r and i
respectively) so they should be available already (unless you're on
windows and you've disabled menu keyboard shortcuts). For reindent you
can hit tab, and DrRacket re-indents the line you're on or the
selection (if it is more than one line). For check syntax, I recommend
you enable online check syntax and then you don't have to hit any key
at all to get that to work.

hth,
Robby