[racket] perpetual "Online expansion running"

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Wed May 9 19:32:41 EDT 2012

I don't know.  I am seeing this in 5.2.1.  I haven't messed with the
preferences file manually.  I have been using this same preferences file
with some 5.3.* nightly builds, however.  Also, I had to "kill -HUP"
DrRacket a couple times the other day, although I doubt that corrupted
the preferences.

Neil V.

Robby Findler wrote at 05/09/2012 07:27 PM:
> Hm. That shouldn't be possible. Do you know how to get DrRacket into that state?
>
> Robby
>
> On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 6:16 PM, Neil Van Dyke<neil at neilvandyke.org>  wrote:
>
>> Aha.  No boxes were checked on the "View ->  Check Syntax Mode" menu.  I
>> don't know what Check Syntax was doing.

Posted on the users mailing list.