[racket] The value of a language

From: Joe Gilray (jgilray at gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 9 18:33:05 EDT 2012

To follow up on Matthias's thread:

2025: Companies are forced to install soundproofing when the voices of NL
programmers in their 4'x4' cubicles bother their neighbors in the "social
marketing" department

2035: A command reportedly issued by a POTUS "with a bad cold" to national
SIRI causes the first ever worldwide internet shutdown

2045: Langbot creates code to search the past for old/new programming
paradigms

2046: Skynet goes active