[racket] Wikipedia article update

From: Asumu Takikawa (asumu at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu May 3 00:38:18 EDT 2012

Hi all,

As you may know, myself and several others have been working on the
Wikipedia entry for Racket.  Currently I'm planning on folding the
DrRacket article (currently separate) into a subsection of the main Racket
article.

Does anyone have any vested interest in this article remaining separate?
The main motivation behind the merge is that both articles aren't
particularly long by Wikipedia standards and all the relevant
information might as well be in one article.

If nobody objects, I will do this soon.

In other news, the article still needs a lot of work so please feel free
to contribute (and thanks to people who have contributed in the past).
Also, I've been working on improving the "Macro (computer science)" and
"Hygienic macro" articles in case anyone is interested in helping.

Cheers,
Asumu

Posted on the users mailing list.