[racket] Racket Question

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 30 08:25:14 EDT 2012

Do you want to see the decimal expansion, or would you be happy with
the fractional form? If the former, you can right click on one of the
numbers to change the format, and then any numbers produced after that
will have the new format.

Also, just in case: do you really intend to be using rational
arithmetic, instead of floating point arithmetic?

Robby