[racket] srfi usage within Racket

From: Tom McNulty (tom.mcnulty at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 16:03:20 EDT 2012

For some reason I've been averse to them, perhaps for good reason other than their distinction from the racket libraries.   I began working with scheme/racket relatively recently, so I probably do not fully appreciate the historical rationale behind them.   (I do fully understand the need for backwards compatibility)

I'm often left wondering, "If this is useful, why isn't it included in the common racket libraries?"

What is the official stance on using SRFI modules in new applications?