[racket] problem with module language

From: Joop Ringelberg (joop.ringelberg at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 13:44:16 EDT 2012

John,

Well, this is strange.

I thought the new library didn't have it so I wrote it. It is trivial
(see below)
I just happened to call it a lot. It is what the original libraries
tutorial started with ( http://modis.ispras.ru/Lizorkin/sxml-tutorial.html)

However, I now find it actually is in the library, but just is not
documented - except, that is, I now see, in the raw export list. So no
need to add anything.

Thanks,

Joop

(require (planet clements/sxml2:1:=3))
(require net/url)

(define (sxml:document1 url)
   (ssax:xml->sxml (get-pure-port (string->url url)) '()))