[racket] DrRacket not starting today

From: Andre Fernandes (fernandes.andre at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 26 13:33:57 EDT 2012

> BTW, pure racket and gracket are working fine.
>
> On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 1:26 PM, namekuseijin
> <namekuseijin at ...> wrote:
> > Holy Baloney!  It's the same here on Windows Vista at work!
> >
> > the console:
> >
> > read-bitmap: expects type <path-string or input-port> as 1st argument,
given: '#
> > (#<procedure:draw-honu> 270 270); other arguments were: 'unknown/alpha #f #t
> >
> >  === context ===
> > C:\Program Files\Racket\collects\racket\draw\private\bitmap.rkt:841:0: read-
bitm
> > ap
> > C:\Program Files\Racket\collects\drracket\private\drracket-normal.rkt:
[running
> > body]
> > C:\Program Files\Racket\collects\drracket\drracket.rkt: [running body]
> >

> > [Exited. Close box or Ctrl-C closes the console.]

I've just installed racket and I have the same here.
I am using racket at a Archlinux distribution, racket (without drracket) works
fine (its version is Racket v5.2.1).
Does anyone knows why it does happen?

Andre.
PS: I have never used racket before, so I really do not know where to start to
try to solve it.

Posted on the users mailing list.