[racket] request for test for IE7 deprecation warning for WeScheme

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 26 16:26:57 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm requesting folks who have versions of IE < 8 to try something for
me.  We're deprecating support for IE7 in a few months, and I've coded
up a little browser detection on WeScheme.org to tell folks to upgrade
their browsers if they're using an old version of IE.

If you do have such an old version of IE, can you visit the following
web site and confirm that you see a deprecation dialog window?

    http://dyoo-test.appspot.com

Under deprecated IE browsers, what should show up is the following dialog:

#<<EOF
WeScheme detects that you are using IE 6/7. Note that WeScheme will no
longer support Internet Explorer 7 after June 1st, 2012. Please update
your browser to a newer version. These browsers include Chrome,
Firefox, or Safari.
EOF

Let me know if you see this or not.  Thanks!

Posted on the users mailing list.