[racket] Getting started with Scribble

From: Hendrik Boom (hendrik at topoi.pooq.com)
Date: Sun Mar 18 13:20:36 EDT 2012

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 02:02:22PM -0700, Mark Engelberg wrote:

> semi-literate-programming seems an apt name.
>
> I don't think Javadoc would even qualify for that label though.  In my
> mind, "semi-literate" at least implies a focus on building a narrative
> exposition of why the functions work the way they do, not just API
> documentation.

Anyone looking at semiliterate programming should lave a look at
Modula 3's Trestle dicumentation.  It reads like a well-written
reference manual, but somehow manages to be generated from the Modula 3
interface files.

http://modula3.elegosoft.com/cm3/doc/src_reports/vbtkit.ps

-- hendrik

Posted on the users mailing list.