[racket] Getting started with Scribble

From: Mark Engelberg (mark.engelberg at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 16 22:24:46 EDT 2012

This doesn't appear to do what I'm asking.

I tried this as per your suggestion:
#lang scribble/manual
@(require scribble/eval)

@title{My Scribblings}
I'm going to write a really amazing factorial function now.

@interaction[
(define (factorial n)
   (cond
     [(zero? n) 1]          ;; The zero test
     [else (* n (factorial (sub1 n)))]))
]

But when I hit Run, it doesn't seem to recognize factorial in the
interactions window.