[racket] Compilation does not finish

From: José Lopes (jose.lopes at ist.utl.pt)
Date: Fri Mar 16 03:23:15 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

In Racket version 5.2.1 in Windows, I have a library in the collects
directory and a program that uses that library. I usually make changes
in the library, save the necessary files, and afterwards I come back to
the program and press Run.
In some cases, the prompt never appears, even after waiting for several
minutes, which suggests the compilation does not terminate.

However, if I close DrRacket and open again with the same program, and
press the Run button, the compilation terminates in a matter of seconds
and the prompt appears immediately.

When the compilation freezes, if I press the Stop button I get the
following message:

exception raised by error display handler: normalize-path:
#<path:C:/var> (within the input path) is not a directory or does not
exist; original exception raised: user break

I know is not much to go on...

Regards,
Jose

--
José António Branquinho de Oliveira Lopes
58612 - MEIC-A
jose.lopes at ist.utl.pt

Posted on the users mailing list.