[racket] does render-term or term->pict work in a metafunction?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 14 18:06:12 EDT 2012

What do you want to do here? (What you have written suggests that
you're writing a metafunction that returns a pict, which would mean
that the terms in your language are being represented as Racket-level
picts (instead of the usual Racket-level sexpressions).)

Anyways, if you want to render a term, you have to use lw->pict and
to-lw. It is more complex than it needs to be.

Also, if no one has pointed you there yet, the git head has a redex
tutorial now that includes some typesetting. (You'll find more in the
SEwPR book, which Matthias may have a copy to lend you.)

Robby