[racket] Survey of parsing libraries for Racket?

From: Brian Mastenbrook (brian at mastenbrook.net)
Date: Mon Mar 12 16:17:03 EDT 2012

On 03/12/2012 10:57 AM, John Clements wrote:
> Matt Might claims that derivative-based parsing is super-awesome, and he provides a racket implementation:
>
> http://matt.might.net/articles/parsing-with-derivatives/
>
> … and here's a pointer to the code:
>
> http://matt.might.net/articles/parsing-with-derivatives/code/dparse.rkt
>
> I haven't tried it out myself, but it should definitely be on your list.

Be aware that this implementation is most definitely not open source -
the license ("CRAPL") does not grant any permissions to redistribute the
program, and contains several restrictions on how the program may be
used. Whether such restrictions on mere use are actually valid is a
matter for the courts. The license is certainly cute, but you might want
to ask the author to relicense the code to something standard before
using it for anything you care about.

--
Brian Mastenbrook
brian at mastenbrook.net