[racket] Survey of parsing libraries for Racket?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 10 17:06:58 EST 2012

Danny, perhaps you should find out from your colleagues at Brown why
they switched away from our parser tools. My recollection is that the
Haskell tools were "better" for some unspecified value of the word.
Once we know what is better about them, it might be possible to fix
our tool set so that this frequently asked question doesn't have to
be asked all that often anymore -- Matthias