[racket] cool things in Whalesong, part 2

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 7 14:52:42 EST 2012

On Wednesday, March 7, 2012, Jens Axel Søgaard <jensaxel at soegaard.net>
wrote:
> [...]
it has to do with JS interacting with compiled racket, and I agree that
that's very cool, but I could use a bit more hand-holding :).

> After seeing the inter-frame communication example, I got an idea.
> Is it possible to have two frames each running different Whalesong
programs communicating with each other?

Yes, I don't think there's a technical reason why it wouldn't work.  It
does require a side effect to get the message across, and currently a bit
of messiness to get the reference to the others.  I'll see if I can write a
quick-and-dirty example when I have time.