[racket] Exception Stack Trace Troubles

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Tue Jun 26 13:00:35 EDT 2012

Two days ago, Michael Wilber wrote:
> If I understand correctly, by default, Racket doesn't provide forms
> with stack trace information when running from the CLI by
> default.

It does (and I tried my examples on both racket and drracket).

> Does it work from within DrRacket? If so, look into the errortrace
> module, or add (require errortrace) to the top of the .rkt, or run
> it like this: racket -l errortrace test.rkt

The purpose of errortrace is to provide a more accurate stacktrace
(and originally, to provide a trace when mzscheme didn't have one).

9 hours ago, Chad Albers wrote:
> I'm using Debian Linux.

I tried it now with our debian build (which is an x86_64 build), and
it worked.

9 hours ago, Chad Albers wrote:
> It doesn't produce a stack trace of DrRacket.
>
> Also, it doesn't produce a stack trace if I include the errortrace
> on the command line.

Can you post the exact file that you tried and how you ran it?