[racket] Exception Stack Trace Troubles

From: Michael Wilber (mwilber at uccs.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 24 13:29:49 EDT 2012

If I understand correctly, by default, Racket doesn't provide forms with
stack trace information when running from the CLI by default. Does it
work from within DrRacket? If so, look into the errortrace module, or
add (require errortrace) to the top of the .rkt, or run it like this:
racket -l errortrace test.rkt