[racket] How to associate a custom syntax color lexer with a new module language

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Fri Jun 22 10:44:54 EDT 2012

2012/6/22 Robby Findler <robby at eecs.northwestern.edu>:
> Oh, duh. You're right of course.
>
> FWIW, DrRacket calls read-language on a port containing the contents
> of the definitions window. Probably the call you're interested in is
> in drracket/private/module-language-tools.rkt. If you see exceptions
> being swallowed there, then probably I coudl add some logging code to
> help others avoid these problems in the future.

That might help. If it is a wrong-path problem, then it would
be useful to see the path in question.

I am seeing some strange submodule/expansion errors, so
perhaps something is broken in my installation?
Although I downloaded the latest pre-prerelease the other day,
I think I'll try compiling from source (just in case).

Thanks,
Jens Axel

Posted on the users mailing list.