[racket] Problem getting Racket to use my version 4.2 collection(s).

From: Don Green (infodeveloperdon at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 18:22:27 EDT 2012

Hi,
The first line below shows my command line entry.  The remaining lines show
the result.
Obviously, Racket is looking for a .rkt version of my .ss file.  Do I
really have to change my extensions?  There must be a better way.
Thanks

racket -i --addon /don/.plt-scheme/4.2.1/collects/DG/programs/accounts
--require /DG/programs/accounts/email-exists.ss
Welcome to Racket v5.2.1.
default-load-handler: cannot open input file:
"/DG/programs/accounts/email-exists.rkt" (No such file or directory;
errno=2)

 === context ===
standard-module-name-resolver