[racket] Chipmunk FFI bindings on Github! (v0.1)

From: vince.raiken at gmail.com (vince.raiken at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 7 10:46:34 EDT 2012

Yeah I did. It looks like the bindings are a couple of years old now
with no maintenance. I actually have them downloaded and am using them
as reference, or copy pasting some things here and there when I'm not
sure exactly what to do or just wanting to leverage the typing he has
already done. I'm trying to make sure the bindings for it are up to
date and complete, among possible attempts later on to add convenience
functions or LISP-izing the bindings.

∼ Sent with  [ inky : <http://inky.com>] ™  ∼

gabor papp wrote:

Hi Vince,

Thank you for your work on this.
Have you looked into Jay McCarthy's Chipmunk package on Planet?
http://planet.racket-lang.org/package-
source/jaymccarthy/chipmunk.plt/1/0/

Best,
Gabor