[racket] xml/plist plist-dict

From: Steve Byan (stevebyan at verizon.net)
Date: Wed Jun 6 16:58:54 EDT 2012

On Jun 1, 2012, at 7:44 PM, Jay McCarthy wrote:

> I just pushed the alist version

Thanks, it works great! Very interesting code, I'll have to read up on match and friends. Looks like you basically took the grammar from the plist-dict documentation and wrote a recursive-descent parser?

On the broader front, while read-plist works great, write-plist unfortunately writes a slightly older version of the plist DTD (0.9 rather than 1.0), and doesn't pretty-print the xml output. So now I'm off to try to improve write-plist.

I must say, I'm having great fun with Racket.

Best regards,
-Steve

--
Steve Byan <stevebyan at me.com>