[racket] Articles or discussions on Racket's implementation

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 2 15:15:41 EDT 2012

As for implementation Racket and/or Scheme, I'd suggest reading
Dybvig's papers [1], particularly his dissertation (which is very
readable by a novice) [2]. Also the articles on Larceny [3], including
its web page about the compiler [4]. Finally, Casey Klein (and others)
have a paper that describes the adaptions made to one of the models in
Dybvig's dissertation (at least that's the way I read it) to derive
the VM underneath Racket [5].

I'd say that each of those three strands are mostly independent and
you could start down any of them.

Jay

1. http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~dyb/pubs.html
2. http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~dyb/pubs/3imp.pdf