[racket] Debugging multiple modules in DrRacket

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 2 14:46:38 EDT 2012

I've just pushed a change that seems to fix this, but reading over the
code and experimenting with it a bit, I'm not sure why it is seeing
the callbacks into the eval-handler in the order that it is seeing
them so I'm not sure that my fix is the right one.

Also, one thing to note: if there are compiled .zo files, then the
debugger doesn't debug those files. I believe this is just showing the
age of the debugger and isn't a fundamental limitation (in particular,
the debugger could stash .zo files with the annotations in them the
way that errortrace does).

But I think that this means that you should probably turn off the
automatic zo file creation option in the module language, or else you
still won't be able to debug those files.

Robby