[racket] Some struct questions

From: Harry Spier (vasishtha.spier at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 12:39:26 EDT 2012

I should have been a little clearer with my question.  I understand
that its not a good idea to expose the setters and getters of a struct
unnecessarily.  What I meant was:
(provide struct-id)  exposes the struct constructor
(provide (struct-out struct-id)) exposes the constructor and the field
getters and setters
I'm not clear the use of the first form.  I.e. of what use is having
access to the constructor without access to the field getters and
setters.  So thats why I asked if there are any cases where (provide
struct-id) would be of use.  If the answer is no, then why not just
have (provide struct-id) expose the constructor and the field getters
and setters.

Another question about provide provide-specs, since almost all
provide-specs allow multiple provide-specs as arguments where would
the form (provide (combine-all x x x x)) be useful.

Thanks,
Harry Spier