[racket] Simple webserver question

From: Matt Jadud (jadudm at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 4 22:34:18 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to 1) serve static files from a directory relative to my
script and 2) handle a single POST of some JSON. My goal is to be able
to compile/share this when I'm done. I'd ideally like to be able to
control the port, choose whether a browser is opened, and control the
endpoint for the static content and servlet.

https://gist.github.com/3050679

I've experimented with insta, servlet-env, and dispatch, but am most
definitely missing something. Old examples around the web predate the
current state of the libraries, so I'm fairly certain I don't need to
touch a configuration table or anything else of the sort. It seems
like #:extra-files-paths or #:server-root-path should be my friend,
but I'm clearly not doing the right thing.

At this point, I figured someone on the list might be able to quickly
and easily point me in the right direction... because I'm sure I am
making this harder than it should be.

Many thanks,
Matt

Posted on the users mailing list.