[racket] Is racket-lang.org written in Racket?

From: Ian Tegebo (ian.tegebo at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 1 20:27:16 EDT 2012

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 1:27 AM, Ian Tegebo <ian.tegebo at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Is racket-lang.org written in Racket?
>>
>> It is statically generated by this code:
>>
>> http://git.racket-lang.org/plt/tree/HEAD:/collects/meta/web
>>
>>> Also, where is the source for
>>> planet.racket-lang.org?
>>
>> It is not publicly available.
>
> There is no particular reason it isn't available, tho (It is just in a
> repository that isn't public for other reasons). If someone wants it
> for some reason, I'd be happy to provide it. It is very old code,
> however (version 3.x).
>
> Robby
I'm working through the web app docs and wanted to see how planet had
been implemented.  As an exercise, I was looking to add features to
planet.  Starting from the current version seems most appropriate.  In
particular, I find myself doing in-page searches that become tiresome
due to categorization, e.g. "db.plt" is listed in both "Network and
Protocols" and "Input/Output and Filesystem".

So, it'd be helpful if the planet code were available.

--
Ian Tegebo