[racket] text-field% isn't just for string input, but for output and numbers too!

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 30 10:08:22 EST 2012

May I propose an experiment? While I think that this is a
perfectly legitimate request, I am also wondering whether
Matthew's port of the GUI library to Racket has improved
our user's ability to look at the code and to propose a
fix. You might consider posting it here for discussion first
before you submit the code as a request [*].

-- Matthias

[*] If you are comfortable with GIT, you may wish to send in
a git pull request or a git diff.