[racket] fonts missing with latest .deb from PPA

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 26 22:13:16 EST 2012

I can help with the Applications thing. I can also help with getting
.rkt files to open with DrRacket if you double-click them.

Grab the zip file here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10388887/usr.zip

and drop it in your root directory.

$ cd /
$ sudo unzip usr.zip
$ sudo update-mime-database /usr/share/mime
$ sudo update-icon-caches /usr/share/icons

The gorgeous icon was a gift from someone on the user list a while
ago. To make the file icons, I shrunk it and added it to the corner of
a GPLed text icon.

Todd

P.S. Sorry to hear about collapsing buildings.