[racket] PLaneT: Broken table of contents links in scribble

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 24 22:56:10 EST 2012

> After struggling to document my first planet package, I find that
> either Scribble or PLaneT is incorrectly rendering the links in
> my package documentation's table of contents. Is this a bug or am
> I doing something wrong?
>
> To see the issue, visit:
> http://planet.plt-scheme.org/package-source/gcr/openal.plt/1/5/planet-docs/openal/index.html
> and click any of the links on the table of contents. For
> instance, clicking on the "Constants" section takes me to:
> http://planet.plt-scheme.org/#(part._.Constants)

Let me look at the structure of the HTML file...  Something does look
a little off.  I see that one of the links in the table of contents
(not the sidebar, but the text right after the abstract), look like
this:

class="hspace">&nbsp;</span>Example: Playing sound from a raw
buffer</a>

where the leading slash is causing the anchor link to break.

Posted on the users mailing list.