[racket] Delivering / distributing an application that uses places

From: Brian Mastenbrook (brian at mastenbrook.net)
Date: Tue Jan 24 13:42:11 EST 2012

On 11/15/2011 08:22 PM, Matthew Flatt wrote:

> I've pushed a repair for the current development version.
> (Unfortunately, I see no workaround that would make v5.2 and earlier
> work.)

This has been working fine for me for applications that use the `place'
form, but applications using `db' and the #:use-place argument to
`sqlite3-connect' still do not work out of the box:

standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found:
"db/private/generic" in any of: ()

  === context ===
standard-module-name-resolver

I take it this is a result of the use of `dynamic-place' instead of
`place'? In any event, I can work around this by adding (require
db/private/generic/place-server) to my module.

--
Brian Mastenbrook
brian at mastenbrook.net
http://brian.mastenbrook.net/