[racket] Browser module for OAuth use?

From: Jonathan Schuster (schuster at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 18 19:29:12 EST 2012

I'm starting to write some Racket bindings for the Facebook API, and I'm
trying to get the authentication up and running. They use an OAuth system
that, for desktop clients, requires that your app open a browser window to
allow the user to login. Once they've done that, your app is supposed to
detect a navigation within the browser and extract the access token out of
the new URL so that it can be used in all subsequent Facebook API calls.

Does anyone know if there's some sort of browser module in Racket that
would fulfill my needs? Specifically, it should send some sort of
signal/event to my program every time it navigates to a new page, and
should provide the URL on each navigation. I found the launch-browser
project on PLaneT (
http://planet.plt-scheme.org/display.ss?package=launch-browser.plt&owner=oesterholt),
but that only takes care of starting a browser, not tracking it. Thoughts?

Jonathan