[racket] Best practices for installing and using R6RS libraries with Racket on Windows

From: Imran Rafique (imran at rafique.org)
Date: Thu Jan 19 17:35:06 EST 2012

I was bitten by the same issue as well. If you just have a directory in
$PLTCOLLECTS, by itself, it becomes the sole collections search path.

If you want to prepend <my_dir> to the collections search path, then you
need:
    PLTCOLLECTS="<my_dir>:"

Notice the trailing ':'

Its covered in the Racket Reference.