[racket] Redex on Windows - problem with GraphViz /find-executable-path

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Tue Jan 17 15:03:06 EST 2012

Thanks Rodolfo for your interest in lc-with-redex. I discovered the same
problem long ago, but made not any comment on it because I did not need fix
layout (or at least I think so, because I don't know what fix layout should
do. In many respects I am very ignorant :)

Thanks Robby for the push. I'll have a look as soon as the next nightly
build is available. May be it will clarify to me what fix layout is for.

Best wishes, Jos