[racket] Handin Server + PLAI problem [and 1 more messages] [and 2 more messages]

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 15 21:46:13 EST 2012

How about adding `racket/sandbox/keys':

 #lang racket/base

 (provide (protect-out suspend-file-security-key))

 (define suspend-file-security-key (gensym))

 ;; maybe more keys for other sandbox controls

and then have "main-collects.rkt" wrap its use of
`find-executable-path' to install a mark with this key, which the
sandbox security guard will recognize as permission to inspect files.

Since the key is protected, it will be inaccessible to untrusted code
in the the same way as unsafe operations.