[racket] Handin Server + PLAI problem

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sat Jan 14 19:47:50 EST 2012

10 minutes ago, Robby Findler wrote:
> This is the correct example.
>
> #lang racket/base
> (define ns (make-base-namespace))

I was about to say that I don't see any output with this, but I
missed the above -- so if you use the module's namespace via an anchor
there is no printout.  This means that the output that your code shows
is probably due to the resolver.

But regardless, when I run it (properly) I see:

  security guard: current-directory #f (exists)

so the sandbox wouldn't block it.  You can also see it by the fact
that the error message it spits (from John's email):

  current-directory: `exists' access denied for /home/clements/class/handin/

has the path in it.