[racket] Handin Server + PLAI problem

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 14 16:43:10 EST 2012

Was this ever resolved? I see the same thing and it is a problem for my class.

I'll reiterate what John said: calling this function seems to be the
issue; the handin server works fine otherwise. Here's the
implementation of this function, which seems pretty innocuous.

(provide/contract (print-only-errors (() (boolean?) . ->* . void?)))
(define (print-only-errors [print? true])
  (set! print-only-errors? print?))

Robby