[racket] help using xml-rpc:1:2

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 14 02:00:20 EST 2012

Hi Maurizio,

I made that package to fix some compatibility problems with the older
version. I just tried to install it and update it, but it spawned off
the installation of about 500 other planet packages (including 25
version of schemeunit) with numerous errors.

Some of the core functionality of that package is really down by other
planet packages that have been abandoned. It would be best to just
rewrite it, in my mind. And I have don't have the time to do it right
now.

If you find some other solution, I'm happy to update the package with it.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay