[racket] Module runs fine, but won't scribble

From: Erik Dominikus (erik.dominikus71 at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 12 15:34:25 EST 2012

It didn't work right away, but it eventually worked.

#lang at-exp s-exp THING doesn't work, but #lang at-exp THANG does work,
with one level of indirection by making THANG uses THING, or something
like that; I don't know how to say it so I just attach the whole thing
to this message.

But that means this conflict will happen again if somebody defines a
name the racket module such that that name is also defined in my module,
doesn't it?

Thanks for the hint.