[racket] drivers wanted (Was: string-strip)

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Wed Jan 11 10:59:13 EST 2012

Matthias Felleisen wrote at 01/11/2012 10:56 AM:
> On Jan 11, 2012, at 10:25 AM, Neil Van Dyke wrote:
>

>> One thing I think Racket could use is a bunch of people with useful TODO lists of enhancements/additions they'd like to make to Racket, even if each person ultimately only checks off one or two items from their list this year.
>>
> A list exists, Vincent and Sam are running it but I don't know where it is :-( -- Matthias

I think people it works best if people find their own itches they want
to scratch.

When you try to scratch someone else's itch, you might not be as
inspired, and you might not even know if you've scratched it well.

Besides, if you haven't yet experienced your own first itch, you're
probably not ready to be scratching other people's.

(Half-serious.)

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/