[racket] drivers wanted (Was: string-strip)

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Wed Jan 11 10:25:28 EST 2012

I'm sure that Matthew could speak to some of the finer points of I/O
ports, but I think that string port performance is one of those things
that some bright and motivated person not necessarily named Matthew
could look into themself.

Performance of string-output-ports (especially looking at how different
``profiles'' of write activity might influence representation) has been
on my list-of-promising-things-I-may-never-get-to, and now we have have
string-input-ports that we want to look at.

One thing I think Racket could use is a bunch of people with useful TODO
lists of enhancements/additions they'd like to make to Racket, even if
each person ultimately only checks off one or two items from their list
this year.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/