[racket] Teach yourself Racket in Fixnum Days?

From: Giuseppe Paleologo (paleologo at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 9 21:32:58 EST 2012

R vignettes are closer to the topical Racket tutorials (on web and system
programming). I was wondering if there is an up to date introduction to the
Racket language for readers with previous programming experience; better if
concise. It seems that most available books employ Racket to introduce
programming concepts, rather than focusing on the language. I am thinking
of something like Practical Clojure or Practical Common Lisp published by
Apress; or Programming Python or Programming Ruby published by O'Reilly
(although the latter two are very long and verbose).

-g