[racket] Numerical integration

From: Danil Annenkov (admin at ib-soft.ru)
Date: Thu Jan 5 00:01:39 EST 2012

I do some research on specific random distributions. I have probability
density function, but for some tasks (find cumulative distribution
function, moments, generate random values) I need numeric integration.
I think it would be useful to have different quadrature methods.
Such as trapezoidal rule, Simpson's rule, maybe Gaussian quadrature.
I used matlab for such tasks. Matlab function "quad" uses recursive
adaptive Simpson quadrature.
--
Danil

--