[racket] Documentations in PDF/PS format

From: nitralime (nitralime at googlemail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 4 10:20:59 EST 2012

Thank you!

For reading on an eBook Reader an overall larger font  (e.g. at 14pt)
would be more pleasant! "Times" is terrible for sizes smaller than 12pt!

I would generate a pdf version with a font size at 14pt
using Palatino/Consolas, if I could do it myself.
(An ePub format, if possible at all, would be even better.)

Regards
Nik

PS: By the way, how did you get to http://pre.racket-lang.org/
<http://pre.racket-lang.org/docs/pdf/guide.pdf> from Racket's main site?