[racket] Embedding an image in Racket source

From: José Lopes (jose.lopes at ist.utl.pt)
Date: Tue Jan 3 13:53:30 EST 2012

Hello,

I have two files: a file "a.rkt" that defines and provides a name to
hold an image; and a file "b.rkt" that requires "a.rkt". I press the
Run button with "b.rkt" in the definitions window and I get that I
mentioned before.

What exactly is the problem with the images you are trying to fix?

Regards,
José

jose.lopes at ist.utl.pt

Posted on the users mailing list.