[racket] input requested on tools for Racket library developers

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 3 10:37:14 EST 2012

I guess the only additional thing I can think of is to also tie McFly into
the bug tracker. What I am thinking is to also have the issue resolution
embedded in the source files. Is there a preview of the embedded
documentation available for us to look at and comment on now. [Forgive me
if it has been posted before and I missed it.]

Doug