[racket] Documentation enhancement suggestions

From: Erich Rast (erich at snafu.de)
Date: Mon Jan 2 09:49:34 EST 2012

I personally have no quirks with the existing documentation, I think
it's excellent. But here is another suggestion that I would find
tremendously helpful: an auto-hover live help that pops up information
about function definitions plus a short explanation of what the function
does directly in the IDE, or at least allows you to perform a search
for the function in the help pages with a simple mouse click.

For an example of what I mean, take a look at GNAT Programming Studio;
it gives "online" help to produdures and functions while you type them.

Any volunteers? ;-)

Best,

Erich

Posted on the users mailing list.