[racket] Splitting Racket source code by scope?

From: Rüdiger Asche (rac at ruediger-asche.de)
Date: Wed Feb 29 18:38:38 EST 2012

ok, so the difference is between doing things in the upper respective lower
window - thanks for the instructions; if I follow them with my code
fragments, it works as well. Trying to do everything interactively (lower
pane) yields the errors I described (btw it's the same behavior as when I
run in racket instead of DrRacket). Now that'll give me a starting point to
look at things - however, eventually the whole thing must run on either
Racket or some other rudimentary Scheme environment, so the crucial issue
will be whether everything related to units is "merely" syntactic extensions
(meaning that at the end of the day, no additional runtime support is
required) or not - in the latter case, the unit architecture, powerful as it
may be, may not serve my needs after all. I'll look at this.

In the meantime, thanks again for your patience and ultra fast response!