[racket] Scribblings @defproc for typed/racket

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 28 15:16:09 EST 2012

Sam,

Is there a reason you think there should not be Scribble forms for
typed code/APIs? I think it would be good to communicate its
typed-ness and have support for things like For Alls, (How are you
going to communicate for-all-ness with pretend contracts?)

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay